Monday, July 24, 2006


Here it is. The first post of my sparkly new blog :-). Here you can read the goings on of the not-too-exciting-but-occasionally-enteraining events of my life. I'm not quite sure how much I will update this, I suppose whenever something comes up that I feel inclined to write about. Well I am off to explore the strange new world of this site while seeking out new life and new civilization...yadda yadda yadda...Hope everyone has a great day!

And In case people don't think I'm crazy enough as it is, I thought I would post a picture of the pirate version of me! Yes I was in a group of those crazy people who dressed up for the midnight showing of Pirates of the Caribbean II!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to blogging, It takes some time to get into the habit of regular blog updates. But I think you'll get he swing of it.
BTW, you have a link on my site now.